ONLA Thrushes Ethiopian Regime Army in Ogaden
ONLF commando Unit of Halgan Sector, ambushed an Ethiopian regime army platoons, near Dhuhun district killing five soldiers and wounding seven others on November 8, 2016. The Ethiopian army platoons were engaged in harassment activities around the rural areas of Dhuhun district including rape, beatings and arbitrary detention.
The Ethiopian regime army increased its harassment of the Ogaden people since the declaration of Marshall law in Ethiopia, in order to further intimidate and oppress the civilian population in Ogaden.
The Ethiopian regime army killed two young men and wounded another two in Fiiq and Garbo districts in November 7, 2016, as a warning to the Ogaden youth not to join the rebellion in Oromia and other states.
The Ethiopian regime security are conducting mass detentions in Qaruud and Gudhis in East Imey, Shabelle region; Shiniile, dhanaan district, and Birqot district, after the youth in those districts expressed support for the ongoing mass revolution in Ethiopia
The Ethiopian regime has been committing grave human rights violations in Ogaden since 2007.
Ogaden National Liberation Army (ONLA)
November 13, 2016
Details of Ethiopian regime army violations from Ogaden News Agency ( ONA)
- Son of Mohamed Yusuf 07/11/2016 Fiiq
- Son of Cabdi Wahaab 07/11/2016 Fiiq district, Nogob region
- Son of Mr Abdi 07/11/2016 Fiiq
- Yuusuf Maxamad Gaas 07/11/2016 Garbo
- Ms fardowsa maxamad xassan- 8/11/16 Qaruud, East Imay District
- Ms Indha-deeqa 8/11/16 Qaruud, East Imey District
- Mr Ahmad Qorane Nuur 8/11/16 Qaruud, East Imey District
- Mr Ahmed Muhumed Ciilmooge 8/11/16 Qaruud, East Imey District
- Mr Ahmed Gorod. 8/11/16 Qaruud, East Imey District
- Abdi Muqadin Raage 8/11/16 Gudhis, East Imey District, Shabeele region
- Mr Bashir Dahir 8/11/16 Shiniile oo Dagmada Dhanaan ee Gobolka Shabeelle
- Mohamed Ahmed Qorane 8/11/16 Shiniile ,Dhanan District, Shabeelle Region